Who You Are...
This blog is specifically written for multi-location business owners and technology decision makers trying to decide "what, who or how to buy" in the confusing world of business phone systems, wide area data networks, office technology and application software "in the cloud".
If you've ended up at our news blog here we assume you're a business end-user or a business consultant of some sort trying to help an end-user choose the right office technology "cloud" solution.
Who We Are...
"We" (myself and the content contributors of this blog) are independent channel sales partners, agents, brokers, auditors, consultants, integrators, value added resellers (VARs) and vendors of business phone systems, wide area data networks, IT managed network services, software solutions and unified communication business applications of some sort.
In the past, the majority of us sold customer premises equipment or CPE-based, software applications or "phone company" based solutions. Today we still offer CPE, software and phone company solutions but more often than not our multi-location business customers are asking us to integrate multi-vendor solutions both "on-site" and "in-the-cloud".
We specialize in integrating multi-vendor voice and data networks with the productivity applications multi-location businesses need to succeed. The integrated solutions we help design, broker, sell, implement and manage can reside on the customer's premises or in a private or public "cloud".
What We Do (and What We Don't Do)
"We" (the people who operate this web blog) do whatever's necessary for you to get the right information to make the best technology decision necessary for your business.
We DO NOT sell leads. Many "how to buy" blogs finance themselves by turning your content inquiry into a business lead and selling it to the highest bidders which can turn you into a telemarketing target for some very aggressive sellers. WE DON'T DO THIS. We simply educate you about WHAT to buy and HOW to buy. You decide WHO to buy.
We do refer you to WHO WE WOULD BUY FROM if we needed what you need. But we give you their contact information - we don't sell them your contact information.
Why We Publish This Independent Buying Information for End-Users
While many of us directly compete against one another for your business, our common bond is that we are all members of Telecom Association and we are all committed to the idea that a properly educated technology buyer will buy the right technology solutions.
We all contribute reasonably objective content to this blog with the expectation that if you, the business technology buyer, is properly educated then we will all get our "fair share" of your business.
Find the Content You're Looking For...
We have the information you need right now and in the future. One of the following four methods will get you the content you need in the time frame you need it.
1. Email Subscribe - CLICK HERE to receive our email newsletter. We email our newsletter at 7am Eastern anytime we publish a new post over the past 24 hours. Our posts are about solutions that other business end-users like you are asking about. You can unsubscribe any time.
2. Click a Category - We try to keep the categories you see in the right column of this blog fairly organized. Click a category that seems close to what you're looking for and you'll see recent blog posts for that category.
3. Search Site - Enter your search into the search on the top right hand corner of this page under the subcription box. If our search box does not seem to be working well try our "TA Google Site Search" below.
4. Contact Us - Believe it or not, our blog posts are written by real industry people that understand English and have contact information. Start with me, Dan Baldwin, the blog editor. I'll email you the link to the post you're looking for or I'll write a new post for you. I can be reached via email or by phone at 951-251-5155.
Find a Recommended Telecom Association Member Near You That Can Help You
At the top of every page on this blog you'll see that we've conveniently posted a link to find:
1. Recommended Members by Metro Area - If you want to work with solution professionals that physically reside within driving distance of your office and are keenly aware of the competitive differences between local service vendors, please consult this list.
2. Recommended members by National Service Category - If you're looking for solution professionals and vendors that can service most or all of your multiple business locations regardless of the geography, please consult this list.
3. Recommended Members by Vertical Industry - If you're looking for solution professionals and vendors that are familiar with and have experience meeting the needs of your unique vertical industry, please consult this list.
I personally hand edit this list and I only list TA member partners and vendors that I believe are honest, forthright and genuinely interested in being your "trusted advisor" first and then contracted solution provider or applications integrator second.
If you have an experience with a Recommended Member who is not honest, forthright or being a "trusted advisor first", please share that experience with me via email or by phone at 951-251-5155 so that I might consider removing them from our Recommended Member list.
Contact Business Phone News Editor Dan Baldwin via email or by phone at 951-251-5155.